Are you on the fast track? Panel discussions with GovCon Contracts Leaders unearthed several steps you can take to make a true impact on your organization.
1. Alert executive management of high risk clauses
2. Review risk and compliance implications in solicitations
3. Assess accuracy and operational impact of contracts, task/delivery orders, and modifications
4. Assist with analysis regarding mergers, acquisitions, or potential spin-offs
5. Negotiate favorable, low-risk terms
You're probably thinking... easier said than done. Fortunately, there are tools available, such as SpectrumCLM, that offer out-of-the-box functionality to make the Contracts Department the shining star of the organization.
To uncover the full list, download our whitepaper, "10 Things Great Contract Managers Do."