More Overtime, Weekend, and Surprise Fire Drill Hours from Contracts Professionals Won’t Solve “The Contracts Crunch”
Download the free white paper to learn more.
SpectrumCLM is the contract lifecycle management system for government contractors.
Only SpectrumCLM addresses the complexity and extensive regulations that are routinely found in government contracting-- from bid through contract award and modifications to final closeout.
SpectrumCLM was built by Compusearch, a software company with three decades of experience with the intricacies of federal contracting.
Unlike spreadsheets, filing cabinets, and applets built for non-governmental contracts, SpectrumCLM™ enables you to:
- Respond more quickly, completely and accurately to data calls – especially those from Compliance, GSA, DCAA and OIG
- More fully meet government reporting requirements
- More carefully configure contract clauses including subcontract flow-downs
- Maintain a better, ongoing understanding of compliance with terms and subcontract terms
- More effectively route and monitor approvals
- Readily standardize workflow
- Capture and retain vital institutional knowledge